PAPERLESS BILLING ENROLLMENT FORM
UTILITY SERVICE FORMS
- Residential Utility Application
- Commercial Utility Application
- Disconnect Service
- Landlord Agreement for Continuous Service
- Gas Form and Notice
Water & Sewer Rates click HERE.
WINDER ASSISTANCE SENIOR UTILITY PROGRAM (WASUP)
The Winder Assistance Senior Utility Program (WASUP) helps seniors by offering a discounted rate for utilities. This program is available for residential water, sewer, and solid waste customers by providing a utility discount for eligible seniors (age 70+). To be eligible for WASUP, you must meet the following:
- You are seventy (70) years of age or older. (Must show driver’s license or valid form of identification.)
- You are the homeowner/occupant or renter/occupant with your name noted on the lease agreement.
- You have City of Winder Water, Sewer, and Garbage service.
- You have the utility bill in your name.
- You have a Household of two (2) or less adults*.
- Your annual household income is at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
The WASUP does not apply to residences used for business purposes OR for rental property.
*Adult defined as non-legally disabled individual over the age of 17.
For seniors that qualify, the City of Winder will discount the cost of your water, sewer, and garbage portion of your utility bill by 15%.
The WASUP excludes Natural Gas and penalties charges.