Mayors Walk Park
To celebrate the Winder Fire Department's Centennial, firefighters constructed Mayors Walk Park (2008) with the assistance of the city's street and building maintenance department.
Located at Woodlawn Avenue and Hamilton Avenue, Mayors Walk Park is dedicated to City of Winder leaders. For more than 100 years, mayors of this city have supported department effors to keep this city safe.
C. M. Ferguson, the City of Winder's first Fire Chief, also served as mayor in 1913. It was in his honor in which this park was dedicated.