NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
East Wright Street Road Construction
Road construction will begin on East Wright Street this Wednesday, the 29th. East Wright will be receiving Full Depth Reclamation, or FDR. This process is much more invasive than the conventional paving that took place on the previous 3 roads. Below a proposed detailed schedule has been outlined:
- Wednesday 11/29: Mill East Wright Street
- Thursday 11/30: Begin FDR
- Friday 12/1/17: Complete FDR
- Thursday 12/7 or Friday 12/8: Place binder/first coat of asphalt.
- Monday 12/11: Place asphalt top coat, apply temporary striping.
This schedule will be dependent upon weather, not just rain but temperature, compaction, and multiple other factors. If there are any issues that change the schedule we will send out notifications. One lane of travel should always be open, however due to the nature of this type of construction East Wright Street should be avoided if possible.