- Type:Full Time
- Posted Date:09/18/2014
- A minimum education of an Associate's Degree.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Never been convicted of a Felony.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must meet/pass department's psychological and background requirements.
- Must pass an annual fit for duty physical and/or physical abilities test.
- Work evenings, weekends, and/or holidays as required.
- Must be able to be bonded and pass a credit check.
The City of Winder will sponsor qualified applicants through the Police Academy.
Salary in Training: $ 26, 208.00
Salary Upon Successful Completion of the Academy with an Associates Degree :
$ 36,582.00 + $ 2,600.00 Education Incentive Annually
Salary Upon Successful Completion of the Academy with an Bachelors Degree :
$ 36,582.00 + $ 3,900.00 Education Incentive Annually
- All uniforms and weapons provided
- Take home vehicle program
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation and medical leave
- Employer paid retirement
- Employer paid short term & long term disability
- Employer paid life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Tours and ride alongs available for interested candidates.
An application must be completed for this position. Resumes can be submitted along with applications to the HR Department at the City of Winder.
The City of Winder is an Equal Opportunity Employer.